The Sage Payroll Self Study Workbook Bundle includes:
- Sage Payroll Stage 1 Self Study Workbooks
- Sage Payroll Stage 2 Self Study Workbooks
We've gathered all the two stages together in order to offer you a great multi-purchase discount.
Jargon-free and paper based, the workbooks are easy to follow and contain practical exercises. They are incredible value as they can be used over and over again, whenever you have a particular query or if you need to train a new member of staff.
Choose the Sage Payroll Workbook Bundle if:
- You would like to benefit from our multi-purchase discount, instead of purchasing each workbook suite individually
- You need easy-reference manuals that you can reuse
- You're looking for a low cost training option
- How to install and setup Sage Payroll
- How to process a standard payroll run
- Making use of the other main utilities within Sage Payroll
- Linking Sage Payroll to other systems
- Statutory functions in Sage Payroll
- The Period End, the Year End
Features and Benefits
- No need to take time out of the office
- Learn at your own time and pace
- Contains a 180-day version of Sage software
- Learn the topics you want
Official Sage Certification Stages 1 & 2 upon completion of online examination. Exams are taken at the end of each level. These are included in the course fees.
- An IBM-compatible computer with 1GHz (or equivalent) processor
- 512MB RAM
- 400MB of free disk space after Microsoft® Windows has been installed
- An IBM-compatible computer with a 2GHz (or equivalent) processor
- At least 512MB RAM
- At least 600MB of free disk space after Windows has been installed
One of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP (recommended)
- Windows Vista
Please make sure that you have the latest Microsoft updates installed.
Performance will be improved with higher specification computers and networks.
This product will not install or run on the Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME or Windows NT4 operating systems.