Payroll skills are in huge demand. Sage software is now seen as the industry standard for running the payroll and used by over 80% of accountants in the UK. This Self study course presumes no previous knowledge and is perfect for total beginners or experienced users alike. All students start with the basics of Level 1 and progress through to Level 2 Intermediate.
There are no previous skills or qualifications required to register for this self study course. Ideal for total beginners.
This course consists of thirty units as follows:
· Backing Up & Restoring Data
· Payroll Basics
· Employer Details
· Government Legislation
· Pension Schemes
· Adding Employees
· Employee Details
· Changing the Default Rate of Pay
· The Pay Date
· Entering Payments (Month 10)
· Printing Payroll Reports
· Finishing the Payroll
· New Payment Types
· Recording Holidays
· Statutory Sick Pay
· Statutory Maternity Pay & Other Statutory
· Processing the Payroll for Month 11
· A New Employee Paid Weekly
· Processing the Payroll for Week 50
· Advancing Pay
· Making Payments by BACS
· Student Loans
· Working Tax Credit
· Processing the Payroll for Month 12
· An Employee Leaves
· Linking the Payroll to Accounts
· Setting a Password
· More Reports & Historical Data
· Year-End Procedures
How long will this course take to complete and do I have to complete within a certain time?
Students can register for this course at any time. Average completion time is approximately 70 hours overall, however you may take as long as you wish to complete. There is no time limit at all.
What is included in the price of my course?
· Official course in A4 ring binder.
· Full Version of Sage instant Payroll Software.
· Blank CD for storing coursework.
This course comes enclosed in a study bag enabling you to transport your course anywhere you wish. Giving you total flexibility.
What if I need to ask a question relating to my course?
All students can email student support with any questions they may have from Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm.
What is the potential for earnings?
Sage Payroll Administrators are now commanding on average in the region of £18,000 Per Annum.