The aim of this course is to enable students to develop essential knowledge, understanding and skills for air cabin crew roles.
This course is suitable for existing and prospective cabin crew staff.
Fully Accredited Course.
There are no previous skills or qualifications needed to register for this study programme.
This course consists of the following four modules.
Time Management, Suitability & Air Cabin Crew Preparation Standards.
• Time management and planning
• Airline Cabin Crew requirements
• Assessment procedures used for Air Cabin Crew
• Characteristics of working in an Air Cabin Crew team
Introduction to Verbal Air Cabin Crew Standards
• Reading and completing a PA script memorising key features
• Correct techniques for using the P.A. system
• Explaining airline jargon terms
• Preparing a self-introduction
Introduction to Written Air Cabin Crew Standards
• Locating information for research
• Carrying out research activity on a UK airline
• Completing a standard airline style test
• Completing a standard airline style application form
Introduction to Effective In-flight Service Standards
• The general features of the layout of an aircraft cabin
• Equipment and its use for a practical safety demonstration
• Situations requiring effective cabin crew service
• Passenger needs and requests
What qualification is awarded upon completion?
The course is accredited at level 2 by NCFE, a leading awarding body recognised by the UK Qualifications and Curriculum Authority.
How long will this course take to complete and do I have to complete within a certain time?
Students can register for this course at any time. Average completion time is approximately 80 hours overall. All students registered for this course have one year to complete from the date of registration.
What is included in the price of my course?
NCFE Accredited course pack NCFE registration Tutor support for a full one year from registration Unlimited access to the student helpline during working hours.
What if I need to ask a question relating to my course?
All students registered for this course will be assigned a personal tutor whom they may contact during working hours. Details of who your tutor is and how to contact them will be in your study pack.
How is my Coursework assessed?
All assignments will be submitted to your personal tutor on a regular basis as you progress through your course. A report along with any relevant comments will be returned to you.
Will I be required to sit an exam?
This course is completed using continual assessment allowing your tutor to closely monitor your progress. Therefore no examination is required.
On completion of your course, you will receive two certificates:
Certificate 1 is issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges: Air Cabin Crew Operations Certificate
Air Cabin Crew Operations Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, to view a sample of the college’s award, please click here.